Dear valued customers,
As of April 22, 2023, the women's jacuzzi and steam room have reopened. Our showers, steam rooms and jacuzzi are available for use from 10:30am to 5:30pm.
Steam Room Precaution
If you are pregnant, in poor health, or suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes, please consult your doctor before using the steam room. Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs should also refrain from using this facility.
Abhasa Spa's current operating hours are from 10am to 6pm. Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
COVID-19 New Guidelines
- Any client with a temperature over 100.4°F will kindly be asked to reschedule.
- Therapists will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our sanitation protocols will be performed after use.
- Water in individual bottles will be available to guests in lieu of communal beverages.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
To book a treatment or get more information, please email us to email@example.com or call us at (808)922-8200. At Abhasa Spa, our passion is serving you.