Spa reservations can be made online up to 26 hours in advance. If you encounter any errors or require immediate availability within the next 26 hours, please contact Abhasa Spa directly by calling 808-922-8200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation
Abhasa Waikiki spa is open daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, seven days a week, including holidays. Reservations are recommended. Reservations can only be made with a credit card.
Enter Main Lobby of The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort. Walk past hotel's front desk down hallway to staircase. Take stairs to lower level and turn right. Follow hallway to entrance of Abhasa Waikiki Spa.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Late arrival will determine the length of your treatment time. Treatments will end as scheduled to ensure that the next appointment will begin on time.
We value your business and appreciate your cooperation with our cancellation policy. Because your services are guaranteed reservations, to avoid a cancellation charge, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your appointment. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of the total fee. No-shows and cancellations made less than 4 hours before the scheduled appointment time will be subject to a 100% total fee.
20% Service charge will be added to each individual spa service. Salon services are exempt from the 20% service charge. Additional gratuity for excellent service is welcome.
If you have any concerns, please consult your physician before visiting the spa. For your safety, expectant mothers and those trying to become pregnant are encouraged to book facial appointments only. Utilization of the Jacuzzi is not recommended. Please notify the Spa Concierge upon making an appointment.
We will provide you with a robe, towels, slippers and a locker. If you feel more comfortable, please feel free to bring a bathing suit for the water facilities.
- Spa guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent in the same treatment room to receive spa treatments.
- Individuals with special needs must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times.
- Please do not bring or wear valuables to the spa.
- We will not be responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- The spa is a non-smoking facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Cellular phones are prohibited.
- Absolutely no photography or video.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- All sales are final.
- Price are subject to change without notice.